layout

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Road Of Life..

  Love Is Along The Way!
         You never know where life will take you, you always plan but plans most never work out. Life has its own set way for you its all about the choices you make along the way. My life has unfolded its self in way i thought would never happen. I have loved, learned, cared,and laughed i am so thankful for all of that. The place i never thought i would be is here as a Marine wife, its a life i have learned to love.
        As of now my husband is in Alabama ( I can say i'm not very happy about this) he will be out there for two months. He is now doing M.O.S school and not very happy about how life has unfolded its self for him we have not seen each other scene the day we got married. I stay in mohave valley to finish school (witch will be done next month on the 11th i'm so happy) We have been having our downs lately and i think i can say its my fault i feel alone like he doesn't care some times witch i know isn't true but i cant help but feel this way.
     I just recently got into a car accident on my way to go see him i was driving his car and i ran a stop sign and hit a truck now i know that was very stupid but now i have now learned more then ever to never take your eyes off the road. We are looking into get a new car but it seems so hard i am now dealing with the insurance by my self and its quit hard. The guy i hit is now clamming that he is hurt it has been to weeks so i call bullshit. Anyways we couldn't get the car out of the towing yard because it would cost to much. so i am now on the road of no car and a husband who is to damn good for me! After the crash he told me "Babe i'm not worried about the car i'm worried about what was in the car my life, my heart, my soul i cant lose you its just a car and just money i'm just happy your ok."
     So i guess the lesson in this is never take the one you love for granted. Life is too short to worry and too Damn short to not tell the one you love how much you love them! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment