layout

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time and Time On My Hands

     SO This Weekend Tons Of time! All this time on my hands because i stayed in to do homework MATH homework. Math to me is like French i will never understand it even 2+2 gets to me i swear sometime i even have to think about that answer. Now tell me thats not sad. I cant help it is doesn't appeal to me like English or History. Now i only have one class a day then i come home and pack or deal with whatever goes on that day this is a life of a new Marine wife! Sad... Math will be the only thing that keeps me from graduating high school..                                                                   
     Today well this week i have found myself with a new food to comfort my math issues its ice cream i seem to get mad and turn to ice cream seeing as the hubby is busy at work. Ohh that sweet sweet sinful ice cream its the one thing that will forever help me sin (besides my husband that is) This ice cream the way you open it and smell the sweet vanilla ice cream with the cramal and small sinful pieces of fudge covered waffle cone this ice cream is a dream a dream in my month and before i know i look down and see its gone there is no way i have eaten all of this ice cream someone had to of taken some when i wasn't looking i mean me eat all that ice cream to my self there was no way i told my self over and over when i wasn't looking someone must have taken a few bit or a lot because i would never eat all that ice cream to my self i had math work i was doing or i thought i was but when i look down no there was ice cream on some of my work and no work had gotten done.
    So i knew i didn't eat it all well really hoped i didn't some one must have helped so i left my homework for a few minute to go get my self a new pint of ice cream and i was sure this time i would not let anyone else eat my ice cream because come on a girl has to have something to run to when she cant figure out 27x+205/3 = x i mean come on who cares anyways and its not like it will help me later in life ha.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment