layout

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Its June!

     Its June , Yep the month of my birthday i'm only 18 and i feel old! Th month feels like it is flying by and it is.. My and Cole are way to busy and we are just trying to find time for us. I got a job i know crazzzy i am now babysitting and its a handful (makes me happy thank i don't have any times yet) Our house seem to always be messy along with my mind i cant seem to get thing in place being on our own seemed cool but being a grown up is very hard i have always rushed through my years as a teen and now i want to go back and the truth is i still am a kid we both are but i am happy still just a lot of work.
  On to a much different  note Cole's brother and his girlfriend and coming to stay with us. Part of me is happy and the other part feels like running away crying. Cole's broth has just now found out that we are married and he was upset but he just had to deal and now he cant wait to come out but Cole and I well we don't have a lot of money and it really doesn't even look like i'm having a birthday so i'm a little scared about how things will work out. I know i have to just look at the better things in life because things will get better. So change of subject again I am now selling things on Ebay WOOO! laugh out loud. Things are selling very well and i love the cash it has been paying out big bills. Well i guess thats all for now. But i know i will have more Xoxo


          "Its Not About The Breaths You Take It's About The Moments That Take Your Breath Away"

No comments:

Post a Comment