layout

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Month past

                                                                             


        Crazy, Crazy, Crazy.. This has been my past month i know it has been so long sense i have posted. We have just moved into our new house and its perfect! Its a one bedroom town house the kitchen is bigger then our living room ( Cole loves it ) there is a half bath down stairs in the kitchen and then the bedroom is upstairs along with a full bath. ( Between me and you i was scared to move in with him i mean part of me was so ready for it but the other part didn't know what would happen i mean we had never been together long then a week or two a now i was going to live with him what the hell was i thinking? )  The move was good and setting up the house was way to much fun my own house no rules i felt like a kid in a candy shop until well reality set in and bills, dinner, cleaning it all came at once i was now a wife and it wasn't just me it was me and my husband i had to clean and make sure he was happy as i was. I was lucky in who i married i found a guy who care more for me then anyone in the world i found a guy who couldn't wait to come home to me a guy who loved to kiss me, loving me and just be with me even if it was watching a stupid chick flick that he could not stand! I found not only my best friend but the perfect guy!
      Ok so now that i have gotten all that mushy stuff out of the way, Life is very well so far we have already had some hard times but this comes with marriage and i know that love, faith, family and lost of making up is part of a good marriage. We have now been here for a month and i have been told over a billion times that i am way to young to be married, that i am way to young for any of this and our marriage will be a statistic ( the statistic in the marine core is that most young couples who got married on the guys boot camp leave will end in divorce) I can say that this will not happen to me and Cole. well i really hope it wont we have been through so much that i cant see my life with out him, he is my best friend he keep me in my place and is my happy place in this crazy world. 
    Ok so on with the day it has taken me two days now to write this i miss the days i could sit down and write away but i guess now i can do that when he is at work its just so hard i always have a million things to do! What a life thats i wouldn't trade for anything! Ohh but i did want to share some of my pictures with you guys i have them and they are just adding up! For all of you who were asking i did end up going to my grad i graduated May 21, 2010 GO ME! lol i am very proud of my self never thought that day would come. One thing i never thought would happen is me missing home so damn much i really do miss it along with my mom, dad and my baby girl shadow But i love going home to visit and they love it just as much i can honestly say life is good and i am blessed so much with such a good family and husband who is way to good for me, a mom and dad who love me more then the world will ever know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment