layout

Sunday, June 6, 2010

MOOD SWING

                                                                      
So there is this thing i do with my husband and he cant stand it its called a MOOD SWING why i do it who knows but let me tell you when it happens i think he is ready to kill me. Ha. So we are now settled in our house and liking it a lot we have become very good friends with our neighbors they are a young couple like us both they are both marines. Just last night we party ed all night with them and today we went to the mall and out to eat it was nice. Now as i speak cole is outside our house with all of our neighbors drinking me i am here talking to you this now comes back to that think my husband hates called what again.. Oh thats right MOOD SWING, as to why i have one i really don't know but i have been in that mood where i miss home like crazy and my little sisters they are growing up with out me and i sit here thinking and wishing i could be there when they cry for me to be there i have always been big on family and now that i am so far way i cant help but wish that i was there more and more. Both of my little sisters are now 8. I was just on Facebook and wow they are so big and so smart. I am so happy for them and part of me is so happy that im not there so they dont make the same mistakes i did.
                                                  (found this and laughed so hard)                            
     So yet again this has taken me two days to right last night i went out and ended up hanging out with everyone and then bed, As for this morning well its been the worst day so far i have been very moody and it makes me so upset because my husband just sit backs and takes him he is so damn good to me. So we took a shower this morning and out of no where i start crying and cant stop... theres that MOOD SWING again. He turned off the shower and just sat there with me and let me cry he tried to make me smile but pms well it gets to a girl and everything he said just made me cry more i feel crazy. That thing that happens to a girl every month is the worst and it can make anyone crazy. So as i sat there and cried i couldn't help but see how lucky i have to have what i have. So i guess to end this all so i don't keep going on I am lucky and so thankful for all you guys who read my blog and for all of you who really know me and still put up with. <3
    

1 comment:

  1. Samantha, hey girl everything will be okay. Just remember that everything takes work. Your family will always be there for you and love you very much.

    ReplyDelete