layout

Monday, April 19, 2010

Here I Come California ♥


       SO Its set, The hubby and I got a place its a small town house on base I couldn't be more happier. My Stuff is just about packed and take this in we move this Wednesday, CRAZY! our own place our first time living together I cant wait. I never realized how much stuff I have and I through a lot of it away. I think the hard part about packing for everyone is trying to figure out what you really need to keep and what is junk. With my dad Everything you should keep and i think i am starting to get just like him it was hard to toss out stuff. The sad part of all this is my car well it left us and we cant take our dogs, between the both of us we have 3 dog ! I love them all and I don't know how to live without them I'm so sad! lol! I'm also so sad to leave this has been home for so long, and I know i'm one to rag on this place more then anything but Bullhead city I will miss you. The small town feel, The no traffic, My family. Now I am ready to start my own family! I can see it all in my head and I cant help but smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment