layout

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hubby's Quotes

"I know im not perfect. I fuck up and i worry constantly. You are the best women i want to be with. You may not think i trust you at times and i've even questioned it myself as bad as it sounds. I know i do. Because if i didnt i could just walk away.I dont trust anything sometimes because you are my happiness. I think to much. I hate how much. I hate how i am. I cant stand the thought of another guy touching you. I always feel like i'm never told the truth cuz i feel like if i dont expect a lie it'll destroy me. I know signs of cheating. Paranoia, no emotion at all andconscience. unless your a coldhearted bitch, then I cant say you have The marine Corps has fucked me up.never in a day has it chaged my feelings for you. I care to much i think. I need that look you gave me before. I need you. When we fight i just want to sleep throught it. i want all the drama away. Thats why i tell you not to keep people around. the wall builds and I want us back to where we started. i still have those same feeling i started with. The one of how did I get this beautiful sexy smart way to good for me women. Why is she with mewhen she got guy's throwing themselfs at her. It started out a trophy then became an addiction. The biggest thing that scares me is you losing that same feeling thats why i'm so jealous now i'm afrid of you seeing those guys and finding something you like more you deserve so much better but my nightmare of losing you will hunt me. And to someone else its slowly kills me. I love you. I've opened up!"
         - Cole Reynolds
    

No comments:

Post a Comment