layout

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hubbys quotes

"You know i love you, Right? I cant believe you've held on this long. I'm more then lucky to have you. Your more then everything. Strongest person i've ever met."
                                                                                                                     - Cole Reynolds

"I'm miles away. I feel like i'm killing memory, space. All i've got is a picture of you in my head. I miss waking you up to say good morning. I'm sorry i cant be there because i know your going crazy without me there, but i'll be back and we'll make everything all better. I just dont wanna wait any longer. I cant stop thinking of you. Its like your painted everywhere in my mind. I love you."
                                 - Cole Reynolds

"Baby i'm sorry for being so clingy. I miss you more then i can tell you. Your always my number one. I need you all the time. I cant wait till i can wake up and hear your voice. Lay down give you every kiss we've miss out on. See that look in your eyes that always makes me feel like a king. Like noone else matters seems more and more each day that i need that.I just wish i could tell you how much i really need you. I try to act like tough shit about all this but you make me crumble. I know i havent been the best husband but i will get better before i get worst. I promise. We've been married for 2 months. Its time to make history in a good way. A frest start. No divorce bull just  we need to talk. I cant wait for our nest first kiss. I love you."
          - Cole Reynolds

"I want a baby. I want to raise a child together. I want to see your face in our child.If you decide to go someday i'll always have our child."
                                          - Cole Reynolds

"I love you baby. Your my life. I need you always. I miss you so damn much. Your the best thing i ever got. Your so sexy and smart it drives me nuts"
                                                   - Cole Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment