layout

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Crazy Weeks!

    Crazy last couple of weeks! Cole is now back from Alabama He or should i say we got sent to Sunny California. Yep want see we talked and talked and I really wanted 29 Palms it was close to family and I wouldnt hvae to worry it was a place a knew. Well cole talked me into driving down there and I loved it who would have known i would love Oceanside better yet who wouldnt love it! I mean i know traffic sucks But OMG can we talk OCEAN! yes i said it OCEAN I love the OCEAN it was so sweet he took me down there and we walked held hands it was perfect and right there i knew that wow we/were and are finaly starting our lifes! I now cant wait to get our house!
    So im back in Mohave valley waiting.. The game i hate. We are looking for a new car. Yes i said a new car as you know i crashed his and well mine it has left us and gone to better place. Sad that my car is gone. We may have found one but who knows looking for cars and then getting one is two diffrent things. We havent even gotten our house on base who knows if we will get one one base and i hope we will because if not and we get this car we wont be able to afford an apartment. so like i said its all one big waiting game.. Through all this im just happy my husband is back and i am that much closer to him!



Pictures taken over the weekend and on the way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment